I have never known what to put on my "About Me" page, so I've left it blank for a very long time. Overall I am a west-side girl; I've only lived in 3 states, UT, ID, and AZ. The furthest I have traveled is Florida, but I've never been any further up the East coast. Someday I will go there, I hear it's very pretty in the Fall.
If I had to describe myself in one term it would be a Geeky, Girly-girl. I like, World of Warcraft, Doctor Who, Star Trek (TNG), and I know just enough about computers to be dangerous. I really try not to break them, breaking computers is b-a-d. But on the flip side, I also love purses (they have taken over my closet), I love baking, doing crafts, and I LOVE to paint my nails. Okay, so it's more along the lines of nail art, but either way it has become quite an addiction.
I have been blogging since July 2011 and am loving every minute of it! I hope to keep this up forever.
I came across this list recently that was 30 Things I Want My Kids to Know About Me, since I don't have kids I took out a few questions but thought that the "About Me" page would be the perfect place to keep track of my progress, I'll input links as I complete the blog posts.
1. List 20 random facts about yourself.
2. Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears.
3. Describe your relationship with your spouse.
4. List 10 things you would tell your 16 year-old self, if you could.
5. What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?
6. If you could have three wishes, what would you wish for?
7. What is your dream job, and why?
8. What are 5 passions you have?
9. List 10 people who have influenced you and describe how.
10. Describe your most embarrassing moment.
11. Describe 10 pet peeves you have.
12. Describe a typical day in your current life.
13. What’s the hardest part of growing up?
14. Describe 5 weaknesses and strengths you have.
15. Describe when you knew your spouse was the one or how you fell in love.
16. What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?
17. What is the thing you most wish you were great at?
18. What do you think your spouse loves most about you?
19. What is something you learned the hard way?
20. Describe 3 significant memories from your childhood.
21. Describe your relationship with your parents.
22. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?
23. What’s your favorite holiday and why?
24. If you had to teach something, what would you teach?
25. If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?
26. What popular notion do you think the world has most wrong?
27. What is your favorite part of your body and why?
28. What’s your favorite quality in your spouse?
29. What are your hopes and dreams for your prosperity?
30. List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for.
I hope you enjoy reading these as much as I will enjoy writing them! :)