Thursday, August 16, 2012

This Weeks Confessional

My confessions:

I have wanted a stiff drink AND thought it was Friday since Monday.

I stubbed my toe so bad that it split my toenail and my only worry was that my toenail would look weird when I paint it again.

I did not say nice words when I stubbed my toe, in fact some might be surprised as to what I did say.

I still have not finished reading my book club book. The meeting is next Friday, 8/24, at my house...Oops. It would be horrible if the host didn't read The Host; guess I'd better get reading.

I have wanted to beat my head against the wall more than once.

I have yet to send my letter of the month even though I wrote it at the tail end of July. I need stamps.

I left my iPod at work for one night and went through withdraws. I didn't know what to do with myself.

I now have the song "I don't know what to do with myself" stuck in my head and am mentally singing along with Cameron Diaz' horrible karaoke version from My Best Friends Wedding.

I have been frustrated with students who register for classes late. Classes start next week guys...

I can NOT wait until the weekend!! I hope it goes as slow as this week has. lol

I am confessing in advance for the stiff drink that I may have to have tomorrow night. LOL

Jessy <3




No comments:

Post a Comment