Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Advice from Yoda

This is WAY too long for a Facebook status update but was WAY too hilarious not to share it....LOL

I posted a status about being anxious for my class that starts tonight and got this email from Yoda, my friend he is...

 "Nervousness leads to anxiety; anxiety leads to fear...

'Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.' 


You Missy are a jedi, I can see Yoda preaching to you (Ive changed some of this to suite you).  'Ready are you? What know you of ready? For eight hundred years have I trained Jedi. My own counsel will I keep on who is to be trained. A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind. This one a long time have I watched. All her life has she looked away... to the future, to the next cup of coffee. Never her mind on where she was. Hmm? What she was doing. Hmph. Caffine. Heh. Nail Polish. Heh. A Jedi craves not these things. You are reckless.'

Beware of the dark side. Nervousness, coffee, anxiety; the dark side of the Force are they. Easily they flow, quick to join you in a fight. If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi-Wan's apprentice. "

LMAO!!!! Coffee and nail polish are my vices I don't see myself giving them up anytime soon...However, I'll try not to let my anxiety and fear consume me. 

Thanks I have to Yoda.

Your Jedi, 
Jessy <3

P.S. Yoda, my friend. You will be glad to know that I actually just watched Episode 1 the other day. :)

1 comment: