Saturday, August 11, 2012

Blogger's Block

Ok so I watched this vlog yesterday where the person was having vlogger's block so he just kept talking. It was kinda funny because he had a clown that he was talking to, but he was talking to them about the fact that he didn't have anything to talk about. (How about "Why the heck do you have a clown in your room?") LOL Well, I am really having blogger's block. I really want to blog because I've been missing it, but I can't think of anything interesting to blog about. So, instead I'm going to ramble. LOL Here are some totally random things that have been on my mind lately...

First, I haven't been doing very well with exercising. :( I guess it is true that exercising at home is harder than if you go to a gym or take a class. So, I am going to sign up for the gym at my work. They have this employee incentive that if you work out for 33 hours over the semester they will give you $25. I figure 2 hours a week wouldn't be too hard to accomplish. Plus I would be able to tone, make myself look like I've lost weight (cuz I still don't see the difference in myself) and maybe it will give me a little more confidence. I am also going to be taking English 102 this semester, simply because the instructor was my sub last semester and he was awesome! Thinking about taking a class makes me a little nervous because of all of the partial seizures that I had during English 101 last semester. I am on new meds now so hopefully my meds were the issue and I won't have any partial seizures during this class. We'll find out; in the meantime, I'm trying not to think about it. 

New topic, totally random. I love Spotify and I have really been enjoying the "Singer-Songwriter" radio station lately for three reasons. First, the music awesome. It's a little melancholy but I think the songs are exactly what I have been needing. Second, it is making me broaden my music horizons. There are some songs that come up that I am like "ummmm...dislike aka...skip", but then there are others that I absolutely LOVE! The last reason that I love the new radio feature, is because I don't have to upgrade my account in order to listen to it on my iPod, and I can listen to it as long as I want, unlike Pandora who now gives you a time limit unless you upgrade. That third reason kind of sounds like two reasons doesn't it?! O well. lol

Third random topic. Just so you know why I am letting everyone know when I am skipping to a new topic is because the topics aren't connected in my brain like at all, so I'm sure they're not connected in yours. LOL Anyway, as most of you know, I am in a book club. This month we are reading "The Host" by Stephanie Meyer. I don't know what it is but I can not seem to get into the book club books. So far I have finished all of them and I am very happy with the outcomes and have been so glad to have read the books.  But I just can't seem to get into them until the half way mark and this one is no different. Every time I try to read this book, I fall asleep. This month the book club is meeting at my house, I would be a horrible host if I didn't read "The Host." LOL!! I have two weeks until the meeting so I guess I'd better get reading eh?!

Fourth topic, this one is kind of connected - at least in my brain. I am really getting annoyed with my house. I am so very glad that we've caught up with the kitchen and the living room but now my bedroom is driving me batty. I have to do laundry and I really want to be organized. So the reason it is connected in my brain, is because it something that I SHOULD be doing - rather than just blogging about it. 

I think I have rambled long enough. Now I must get off  this computer, that would include not getting sucked into Pinterest or Facebook (which has been hard lately) and either read or accomplish something in my house!! We'll see how that turns out. LOL

Sincerely yours, even with blogger's block,
Jessy <3


No comments:

Post a Comment