Musical Mondays is a link-up specifically for music. I want to know what you are listening to this week (or what you listened to last week). I encourage you to have some fun with this. Write a blog post about what you are listening to, include my logo in your post and then include the link to your blog post in the link-up box below. I can't wait to read about what you are listening to!!
I tried this link up a while back and it kinda flopped, but I would like to try it again! To kick off this second attempt, I thought it would be fun to learn about every ones taste in music. My Musical Monday link up will usually not be this lengthy or this type of link up. But I think this one will be fun to get us started. If it is too lengthy for you, please simply link-up and tell everyone what you are listening to. :)
So here we go, I was going through some old "Notes" on Facebook and found this list. I thought it would be fun to do as a Musical Monday post. If you want to link up this way, simply Copy and Paste the following into a blog post and fill in the questions with your answers.
1. Put your iTunes, iPod, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Link up below!! :)
1. If someone asks "Are you Okay?" you say...
Teardrops on My Guitar (Taylor Swift)
2. How would you describe yourself?
Somebody That I Used to Know (Gotye)
3. What do you like in a girl/guy?
Finally Home (Mercy Me)
4. How do you feel?
Wanted Dead or Alive (Bon Jovi)
5. What is your life's purpose?
Open Heavens (Barlow Girl)
6. What's Your Motto?
Remember Me (The Birthday Massacre)
7. What do your parents think of you?
Nothing Lasts Forever (Maroon 5)
8. What do you think about very often?
Don't Cry Out (Shiny Toy Guns)
9. What do you think of your best friend?
Dancing with Tears in My Eyes (Ke$ha)
10. What is your life story?
In This Together (Apoptygama Berzerk)
11. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Nothing Left To Say (Richard Marx)
12. What do you think when you see the person you like?
State of the Art (Gotye)
13. What will you dance to at your wedding?
14. What will they play at your funeral?
Only Time (Enya)
15. What is your passion in life?
You Learn (Alanis Morissette)
16. What is your biggest fear?
4 Real (Avril Lavigne)
17. What is your biggest secret?
Movie (The Birthday Massacre)
18. What do you want right now?
Love Goes On (Richard Marx)
19. What will you name this post?
Marry The Night (Lady Gaga)
Quite eclectic there...I am really surprised that there weren't any Glee songs on my list and a couple of those were from the some album. Huh...
Your Eclectic Music Lover,
P.S. Feel free to do this however you want. You can simply fill in the answers, include links to each of the songs, or create a playlist. However you want (or however your time allows) you to do this is perfectly fine.
I decided to create a playlist for my songs. They are listed here:
Link up here:
If you don't have a blog and would still like to participate feel free to include your answers in the comment section below. :)