Tuesday, June 12, 2012

You have posted a new video!

Ok, so the theme this week is You Tube!! There is another post coming soon about what channels that I like. But first, I wanted to just quickly let everyone know that I have a new video on my YouTube channel. :) I did a cover of Adele's song, Hiding My Heart, which was my song of the month for May 2012.

I think I may try to do a cover for all of my 101 in 1001 songs of the month. We shall see...I guess it just depends on which song I pick for the month. There are just some styles that I can't pull off. LOL You never want to hear this white girl rap that's for sure. ;)

My YouTube channel is very lonely so I am really going to try and add more videos. Hopefully you will be seeing more video posts very soon! :)

O also, if you guys have any ideas for songs that I could do, let me know!! :)




Your Musical Artist,
         Jessy <3


2 comments:

  1. Jess, I love your voice. We totally do need to do a duet. Pretty please? Thanks for sharing this. It was great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hon! We do need to do a duet, it would be fun!

    ReplyDelete