Friday, June 15, 2012

The Nail Files - 6/15/12


Ok Ladies, I have been having issues with my nails this week. I posted my cute Smiley Face nails last week. And this week I have had NYC's Pink Promenade Creme on my nails. It's been cute and it is a pretty color but it has been chipping and chipping and chipping. I think I have had to repaint my nails like 3 times this week. So no pics of my nails today. :( 

Instead I will call upon the nail guru's. I have two questions for you gals that I would like your opinions on.

First: What do you do to keep your nail polish from chipping, especially if it's only been like one day after you paint your nails?

Second: I am going to California in July and I would like to know if you guys have any ideas for a cute nail design that I could do on my toes. Or I would like to know what color that you like to wear to the beach. 

If you missed my smiley faces last week, here is a picture of them. And here is the link to last Friday's post too - it's got a picture of my toes. :)


Hopefully I will have better luck with my nail polish next week!! I am going to Wyoming to visit my friend who is also my nail polish buddy. So we should be able to come up with something pretty fun!!! :)

Your slightly frustrated nail artist, 
                   Jessy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment