Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The Nail Polish Tag



The rules are very simple:
1. Answer the 10 questions.
2. Pass this tag to 5 other bloggers.
3. Make sure the bloggers that you tagged, knows that you tagged them, by sending them a comment on their blog.

Now, here are the questions:

  1. How many nail polishes do you have? I never realized how many I had because I'd never counted them until today. I have 58, but we'll just say 60 because I am sure there are two bottles lying around here somewhere. LOL
  2. What is your favorite brand of nail polish? I love ALL nail polish!! I'm not one that really compares consistency, unless it's really bad, so I usually just go and get something inexpensive. I have quite a few of the Pure Ice brand. I do love OPI... but I don't like paying $8 a bottle for it. lol
  3. Do you like crackle polish, or do you hate it? I love crackle polish!! Although I find that the black crackles are really thick and goopy - of course that may just be because it's black.
  4. What is your first nail polish brand? First ever? I don't even remember.... But more than likely it was Wet 'N Wild
  5. If you're going to have a nail polish line, what are you gonna name it? Not planning on having a nail polish line... I just plan on buying other peoples! :)
  6. What nail polish color does not compliment you? Yellow and orange are bad colors for my skin tone but I do have some for my fun nail art :)
  7. And what color does compliment you? Hmmmm, I would have to say red looks the best on me. 
  8. Name two of your best nail art friends? Hmmm, well I have one really good nail polish buddy. Her name is Julie and we get together almost every week for a homemade manicure :) I don't have any other nail polish buddies that live here in AZ. But I imagine if I lived in GA, my friend Jill and I would be nail polish buddies too! ;)
  9. What was the best nail polish gift you have ever received? I think I just got that today...my boss got me a big nail polish kit, with 14 polishes and all the fun manicure toys too!! 
  10. Make a speech about thanking the blogger who gave you this tag. No one officially tagged me for this tag, I just saw it on Polish Art Addiction and thought it looked like fun and wanted to do it. Some of the people I am tagging don't know me, but I love their blogs! :)
Pass it on to 5 bloggers:

Just for fun, here are some of my designs that I've done recently :)
Thanksgiving Nails - 

Turkey, Pilgrim Hat, Indian Corn, leaf for Fall and Newspaper print for Black Friday Sales ;)



Black Friday Nails - What I wore just to go shopping! ;)



Snowman Nails - This was last week's design and I think one of the cutest ones I've done so far, several other people agree with me...lol (not bad for no real dotting tools just really, really makeshift ones)




Christmas nails (aka this weeks design) - in honor of my last week of work for the year!!!
Santa, Rudolph, a present, a Christmas tree and a Cookie for Santa ;)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment