Friday, December 9, 2011

Holiday Blog Challenge - Day 10




Fabulous Holiday Blog Challenge






Welcome to the Last day of 
Amber & Neely's Fabulous Holiday Blog Challenge!



Today's topic is: New Years Eve Memories/Pictures


I unfortunately don't have any pictures of any New Years. I do have memories tho. :) My New Year's are usually pretty simple. I don't think I've ever gone out on New Year's Eve, they are usually just spent at home, watching the ball drop and drinking Champagne with my hubby at midnight. 
 
When I was little my next door neighbor would celebrate by lighting off an M-80 - loudest sound ever!! 
 
I remember that in 2000 I spent New Year's in Utah with a bunch of my friends. I don't really remember specifics about the night but I do remember that I got all dolled up and told myself that this would be my new look for the new millennium. My look has changed since then...lol I am so glad that the world didn't come to an end that night. ;)

New Year's may not be much of a Holiday, but it always reminds me that there is so much more that is coming. It's always amazing to look back at a year and remember all that has happened.This year as I look back - I never would've thought that I would be where I am today. Who would've guessed that I would be the only one with a job at the end of 2011?! No one can foresee the future but it's always amazing how everything always fits together and works out in the end. 

This blog challenge has been so much fun!!! I hope that everyone enjoyed it as much as I did. And I hope all of you have a blessed Christmas and a wonderful New Year!!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment