Thursday, December 22, 2011

It's OK Thursday 12.22.11


Its Ok Thursdays



My friend Julie does this "It's Ok" link up every week and I love it, but I can never really think of any witty "It's Ok" moments on Thursdays. Well, today I have a few...lol



"It's OK..."

...that I didn't get out of my PJ's today

...that I got my days mixed up and told my hubby that he could open a present today instead of tomorrow.

...that I am crazy in love with my new phone

...that I am super excited for Christmas

...that this is the first time I have turned on my computer ALL week

...that my phone is becoming my main internet source

...to put an extra scoop in your hot chocolate

...that the only reason I turned on my computer was because I felt like blogging and I needed to take pics of my new Christmas nail design :)

...that I am posting this blog post at 9 pm



No comments:

Post a Comment