Monday, November 28, 2011

Holiday Blog Challenge - Day 1






Fabulous Holiday Blog Challenge





Welcome to the First day of 
Amber & Neely's Fabulous Holiday Blog Challenge!! 
 
I will be blogging about one Holiday themed topic everyday for the next 2 weeks!! (11/28 -12/9)
If you want more information, or want to join the fun click HERE for more information.


Today's topic is: Favorite gift EVER received


There are so many to choose from, the one that pops into my head first is the Karaoke machine that my parents bought me. I honestly can't remember if that was Christmas or birthday tho because the two are so close together. But I loved that karaoke machine. It has fun memories attached. I don't think I ever really used it for real karaoke but I remember using the mic to sing songs with my friend Rachel. :) 

Another gift that is closely tied to the karaoke machine was the blue Sapphire necklace and earrings that my hubby got me the first Christmas that we went out. :) 





















1 comment:

  1. Fav gift ever...why you gotta start with such a hard one...suppose to build up to the hard ones. I think it was a bike. just a normal bike, not a motor bike or any kinda speed bike but a normal bike. I remember going into the sun room and seeing it in front of the lit up christmas tree. It looked majestic like.

    ReplyDelete