Friday, November 11, 2011

11-11-11 - A day made for wishes

11-11-11, I'm not sure where the superstition comes from, but people say that if you make a wish at 11:11 that it is more likely to come true. So I think today must be a day made for making wishes.

There are lots of wishes on my heart today. I wish that my hubby could find a job. I wish that I lived closer to those that I love or at least I wish I could see them more often. I wish that my hubby and I could become parents. It feels like I have wished that wish for a very long time.

I don't know if 11:11 wishes come true. But I am going to make one tonight at 11:11 on 11-11-11. It never hurt to make a wish right?! ;)

What about you? If you could have one wish come true what would it be? I don't know if you are supposed to tell your wishes but there is a thought for you. :)

2 comments: