Wednesday, November 16, 2011

O How Pinteresting!! 11/16/11


google
Pinteresting Wednesdays actually stems from The Vintage Apple blog. The image above links to that blog. Check it out!

Okay so last week I came down with a really bad cold and I completely forgot to put this post together. It wasn't until my friend Jill and I were talking about Pinterest that I realized it. And that was on Thursday...Oops! At least I am back and feeling MUCH better!! :) My co-workers are happy to have me back I am sure since I worked about 5 hours all last week.

Anyway, here are the pins that I have found this week. I will try to keep this one short. Since my last few have been like novels. lol

We'll start with food, since there is sooooo much of it on Pinterest. lol First I found the BEST way to make cinnamon buns, I can't stop thinking about making them so they must be good.

"Recipe" for Cinnamon Bun Method

Look at those, don't they just look yummy?! Plus you don't have to wait so long for them. You just cook pre-packaged cinnamon rolls in your waffle iron!! Genius!


Next is the yummy Applesauce Spice Cupcakes with Brown Sugar Cream Cheese Frosting. I would want this recipe just for the Frosting recipe!! LOL

Apple Spice Cupcake Recipe










 Next are 3 Craft projects I found. Yes, I am already finding cute stuff for Christmas! And I am NOT ashamed to post them. LOL First is a cute ornament idea that at first glance I thought "O those look too elegant to be easy". I was terribly wrong, they are Super Easy. The link is HERE. The link down below is to an ornament site with cute ideas! Next is cute coaster made out of washers. And for being made out of hardware supplies I think they are Super cute! And last is a tutorial on how to makes Ornament Bulb Wreaths. I just may have to make one! :)



101 Ornament Ideas
Washer Coaster Tutorial
Ornament Wreath Tutorial















Lastly are 3 things that totally remind me of myself. LOL For those of you who know me, you know that I definitely LOVE a cup of coffee in the morning. And more often than not, it is the Only thing I have in the morning before lunch. So the first pin fit me perfectly. I may have to print that out and post it in my office. lol

Second is a math trick that I learned when I was in elementary school. Needless to say I learned how to multiply by 9 pretty well. Math and I have a Love Hate relationship - I love to hate it. LOL So this trick is by far one of the greatest things I learned in elementary school. :)

And last is a cute nail design that made me feel a little nostalgic. It reminded me of that black paper that you could scratch off and reveal the beautiful colors underneath. Talk about totally fun! :)






Thanks for reading all about my Pinteresting finds!! And as always I'd like to end with some Wednesday Wisdom. "Each day I am thankful for nights that turned into mornings; Friends that turned into family; Dreams that turned into reality and Likes that turned into love."



I hope you enjoyed my Pinterest finds for the week! If you have a Pinterest account and would like to follow me you can click HERE to see my profile. If you have a Pinterest account and a blog I encourage you to start your own Pinteresting Wednesday. Just visit The Vintage Apple to get your "Pinteresting" image, and start your own weekly post! I'd love to see your finds too! :)



Disclaimer: Pinterest is very addicting please join at your own risk. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment