Saturday, September 10, 2011

All about me :)

I saw this on a friends blog and really loved it, so I decided to fill it out too. It originally came from Facebook, so there maybe a question or two which pertain to Facebook things.

1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
Coffee, what else is there?! ;)

2. Where was your profile picture taken?
My profile pic on Facebook and for my blog was taken by me with my webcam.

3. Can you play Guitar Hero?
Hmmmm, I'm not sure, I've never played. But I would imagine not...lol I am not very coordinated when it comes to playing an instrument.

4. Name someone who made you laugh today.
I don't remember if I have laughed today or not. But if I have it was probably due to something silly that my hubby said/did.

5. How late did you stay up last night and why?
1:00am...I was online. First, it was looking at pretty nail colors on Pinterest, which lead to me going to blogs and looking through pages and pages of nail design ideas, which lead to searching for nail polish on Amazon.com...do you see where this is going?! LOL

6. If you could move somewhere else, would you?
Well, I think Arizona is growing on me. The summers are very, very, VERY Hot!! So a "snow bird" living situation would be ideal. Winters in AZ and summers spent closer to my mom.

7. Ever been kissed under fireworks?
O probably, but then again, it is so hot here we rarely go to the fireworks...lol

8. Which of your friends lives closest to you on facebook?
Aside from my hubby and my cousin, probably Julie. :)

9. Do you believe exes can be friends?
idk, personally I think that would be hard to do. Because honestly do both people ever reeally get over each other? I'm sure at least one of them always feels something toward the other.

10. How do you feel about Dr Pepper?
I like it, but not as much as I like Barq's Rootbeer. lol

11. When was the last time you cried really hard?
I honestly can't remember. I know I have recently but obviously not recent enough to remember how long it's been or why I was crying.

12. Who was the last person you took a picture of?
That would be me. I like to take self pictures even though my web cam isn't the greatest. :)

13. Was yesterday better than today? What happened yesterday?
They were about the same I think. Today is probably better just because I am home and I got to sleep in this morning. But yesterday wasn't bad either.

14. Can you live a day without TV?
Yes, can and do frequently. Now internet on the other hand...

15. Are you upset about anything?
Not at the moment, that is not likely to change today but ya never know what a day can bring...lol

16. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
Yes they definitely are! I believe relationships are a key to life and truly living.

17. Are you a bad influence?
I don't think so. I don't really do anything really bad.

18. Night out or night in?
Night out. Night out. Night Out! They are so fun! :)

19. What items could you not go without during the day?
Coffee and internetz...my day is not complete without either of them! Not to mention the withdrawal I would go through....lol

20. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
That would be my hubby when he had his appendix out a couple years ago. Which that wasn't really a visit cuz I actually curled up in the chair in his room and slept there.

21. What does the 20th text message in your inbox say?
I have no way of knowing what the 20th one is, seeing as all my messages are grouped by person not in order of receipt. Also, I don't have a cell phone so it would be either Facebook or email. The last email, that wasn't junk, that I got was from my friend Jill. And my last Facebook message was from Julie.

22. How do you feel about your life right now?
Pretty good. I don't have anything to really complain about.

23. Do you hate anyone?
Well, I wouldn't say that I hate her, but there is someone that I am glad I don't work with anymore. Because for some reason she really did hate me. : /

24. If we were to look in your Facebook inbox, what would we find?
A bunch of fun (and silly) messages to friends including ones about Vampire Diaries. ;) - I'm keeping this one from my friend's blog because it just fits so well. :)

25. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass?
Unless caffeine is something that is tested for, then yes I would pass with flying colors. LOL

26. Has anyone ever called you perfect before?
No, that's probably because I'm really not perfect. :P

27. What song is stuck in your head?
Honestly?! Nothing...I can't even think of a song right now. I think that MUST be remedied!

28. Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m., who do you want it to be?
My mom, or Jill or Rachel or Sarah...I miss all of them a lot!!

29. Wanna have grandkids before you’re 50?
I can't think about grandkids yet, I'm still working on having kids! One thing at a time...lol

30. Name something you have to do tomorrow.
Laundry and dishes...ick :P

31. Do you think too much or too little?
I think I think too much about everything. Sometimes I think so much to the point that it's way TOO much and I have to do a mind dump and type out all of my thoughts. It makes me feel better.

33. Do you smile a lot?
I do and I am told that I have a cute laugh too. ;) 

1 comment: