Thursday, November 6, 2014

Things I Want To Say, But Can't....

Dear Student,
Contrary to your belief, the world does not revolve around you. I would appreciate it if you wouldn't barge into my office without asking if I'm busy, and just start talking. And it would be really nice if I could go to the restroom without you stopping me at the restroom door to ask me about my calendar. Seriously, you think I have my appointment schedule memorized?! For the second time, please send me an email!!!!!!! >.<
Signed Your Frustrated Adviser

PS...If you catch me on my way out the door again, and I have to ask you a third time to send me an email...I might not be nice about it.


To my online Literature Professor, regarding this assignment:
"Write to me about what you have learned concerning the construction, variety, evaluation, and enjoyment of poetry..."

Wait, what? You mean I was actually supposed to learn something during this unit? Why didn't you give me other things to read besides poetry?! Like you know, things about the construction of poetry...Now I get to write 300-400 words about how I learned absolutely nothing. Can I just write that over, and over? I learned absolutely nothing, I learned absolutely nothing...


I'm sure there will be more to follow....
Jessy :)

2 comments:

  1. Seriously true!! Love these! But how frustrating! Can I send you chocolate? Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, frustrating is right. As for chocolate, it is Always welcome!! :) Even though it might get melty in the mail. lol

      Delete