Sunday, March 24, 2013

It's the Little Things In Life

I don't know about you, but I find the most joy in the little things in life. These are some simple things that make me smile - in no particular order.

  1. Spending time with my hubby
  2. Painting my nails (especially with Julie)
  3. Playing games with Jill on Skype
  4. Skyping in general
  5. Watching a movie with friends/family
  6. A cat sleeping curled up in my lap
  7. A good cup of coffee
  8. Movie/Game night at Crystal's 
  9. Watching my students fill out graduation paperwork
  10. Humming birds
  11. Hugs
  12. Doing crafts with friends/family
  13. 3 year olds - they are so curious
  14. Holding babies
  15. Baby shoes
  16. Talking to my mom
  17. Sitting on the beach
  18. Getting snail mail
  19. Baking cookies
  20. Hot cocoa with marshmallow fluff
  21. Watching snow fall
  22. Text messages from friends just to say hello
  23. Losing weight
  24. Sitting by the fireplace
  25. Christmas lights (especially on Christmas trees)
  26. Star gazing
  27. Looking through my joy box 
  28. Reminiscing
  29. Singing
  30. Surprises

What are some little things that make you happy?

Thankful for the little things,
Jessy <3



No comments:

Post a Comment