Monday, December 24, 2012

Music Advent Calendar - Merry Christmas Darling

Merry Christmas Darling.../dreamy sigh. This song is dedicated to all of those friends and family that I can't be with this Christmas. I want to wish my Mom and Dad, Alex, Bailey, and Michael, Aunt Beth, as well as all of my in-laws, a very Merry Christmas. I can't spend Christmas with any of you this year and I just want to say that I love you all and I miss you.

There are also so many friends that I wish I was spending time with too. I am not going to name names because I don't want to forget anyone. lol You all know who you are. :) I would love to have one year when I could gather all of my family, and my friends (who are my extended family), to have Christmas with Andrew and I; I guess I have to start playing the lottery. That would be the most awesome Christmas ever. /let down sigh...Until then just know that I love you; I wish you a very Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year.


Sending Christmas Wishes,
Jessy <3

1 comment: