Sunday, December 2, 2012

Music Advent Calendar - White Christmas

It is day 2 of my Musical Advent Calendar. I hope you enjoyed yesterday's song. Today I have picked a new song which is White Christmas by Bing Crosby. I like to listen to this song while writing Christmas cards, so I'll give you one guess as to what I am working on today. ;) Since I live in AZ this is my constant dream at Christmas time. I grew up in Utah and got so used to snow on Christmas that it just never feels like Christmas without it. /sigh... For those who are buried in snow, as hard as it may be, please enjoy it for me, for those who don't have snow I feel your pain, and for those who don't want snow on Christmas, you can come and live in AZ with me. lol 




Your White Christmas Dreamer,
Jessy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment