Saturday, December 1, 2012

Happy December!!

Well, it is December now. I haven't blogged in almost a month due to my life being super, super busy...lol I will be soooo glad when my class is over. I've turned in my final research paper and the end is in sight. Then I will never have to take English ever, ever again. YAY!! lol I may not know what my major is going to be, but it is NOT going to be English. lol

Now onto the real reason I'm writing; I love Christmas! I have decided to help everyone (including myself) get into the Christmas Spirit. So, I am going to post a Christmas song everyday up till Christmas; think of it as a music advent calendar. lol I may have to schedule them so I don't forget, but they are all hand-picked and some of my favorite Christmas songs. :)

Today's song is Christmas Time is Here, from Charlie Brown's Christmas special. That is my favorite Christmas special and the song is very fitting. It helps to remind me to enjoy and remember the reason for the season.


I hope all of these songs will bring some light, love and joy into your Christmas this year.

Your Christmas Caroler,
Jessy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment