Wednesday, September 5, 2012

You're a Star!!


Love, JulieBug nominated me for the Liebster award!
It's an award for blogs that have 200 followers or less and is a great opportunity to network with other bloggers. So lets get this party started! ;)

First 11 things about myself:
1. I can't spell extermely for the life of me lol - I left this one on purpose; all the others are spell-checked ;)
2. I use nail art as self induced therapy - it's a lot more fun & less expensive than real therapy
3.  I see 11:11 a LOT - I must have lots of wishes ;)
4. I am still deciding what I want to be when I grow up lol There's one problem with that, I already love my job.
5.  I have a passion for writing, but I will not be an English major...lol
6. My favorite soda is Barq's Rootbeer
7. I am lover of music
8. I like my tuna sandwiches on toasted bread and butter, with pickles :) Don't knock it till you try it lol
9. I suck at delegation, this is a known fact.
10. I am addicted to all forms of Social Networking. I am on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Get Glue, Four Square, Klout, Linked In, G+ (but that one is always so dead...*chirp chirp*), I am sure I will think of others after I have posted this blog post.
11. I honestly thought this list was going to be hard to come up with, but it was quite easy. lol


Next, questions from JulieBug:
What was the last movie you watched?
   Repo! The Genetic Opera *Caution: extremely cheesy and even more bloody*

Where did you take your favorite vacation?
  Oh which vacation to choose?! Anywhere with a beach is good, or a state with an awesome kid pool, or a  cute little town with awesome people and Red Rock margaritas! There all good. :) Vacations just rock!

How many siblings do you have and are you close?
  I have one little, yet taller than me, brother. LOL We aren't as close as I'd like to be but neither of us can talk on the phone for very long so the conversations are short and sweet. LOL I still love him and miss him like crazy tho. <3

What is something you've always wanted to learn to do?
  This is another tough one. If I have to pick just One thing...I've always wanted to learn to play the guitar.

What is the best present you've ever gotten?
  Julie, you pick great questions....just sayin'. My favorite present....hmmm. I love my iPod that my hubby got me for Christmas. I think it has only left my side a total of 3 times since I got it. LOL Ok just kidding maybe it's been 5 times. LOL  

If you're house was burning what three items would you save (other than pets or people)?
  Can I lump cell phone, iPod and Kindle into one thing?! /sigh...I guess not. Ummmm...iPod, Purse and Pills...pills are an important part of my life. 

Do you love to paint your nails? If so, what tends to be your favorite color?
  *MUST HAVE ALL THE COLORS!!!!* LOL Oh wait....Yes I love to paint my nails...LOL If my nail art box wasn't so heavy and extremely flammable I might have to take that case as one of my 3 things. lol

What's your favorite magazine?
  I'm not a big magazine reader. But, my mom did buy use both a subscription to All You magazine and I can't wait to get those and go through them with her!

If you could change one thing about your past what would it be and would you?
  I would go to a high school and walk as a graduate. I home schooled so I never got that experience and it is one that I wish I had.

What color pen do you write in most?
  Depends, if it's work related usually blue. But for home, pink is a favorite of mine. Of course so is purple; cuz purple is epic! ;)

What is your favorite meal?
  mmmmmm..Mexican foodz.../homer drool My favorite Mexican dish from a restaurant is Pollo Fundido aka Chicken Chimi with a Cream Cheese & Jalepeno sauce on top. And from home is my hubby's Chicken Chili Verde....mmmmm  Okay now where is the Mexican food, I am hungry. LOL


My Questions to you:
1. Are you a morning person or a night person?
2. What is on your nightstand by your bed?
3. If you could be any animal what would you be and why?
4. What is your favorite season?
5. Who is the neat freak, you or your significant other?
6. If you could meet anyone dead or alive who would it be and why?
7. If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?
8. Do you like to read? If so, what is your favorite book?
9. What is your favorite color?
10. Who was your most influential teacher?
11. What is the oddest thing you've ever eaten? Did you like it?


Who I am tagging:
Jill @ GeekyPeach
Lucy @ Find Your Sparkle
Laura @ A Day in the Life
Lisa @ Lala Faux Bois
Christina @ A Homemaker's Journal


The rules, if you choose to participate:
Post 11 things about yourself.
Answer the 11 questions posted by the person who nominated you.
Create 11 questions you want your nominees to answer.
Pass this award on to a maximum of 11 blogs.

Most importantly link up with Mrs. Monologues and check out all the other cool blogs! :)
Mrs. Monologues

You're all stars in my book,
Jessy <3

2 comments:

  1. These are so fun to read! I love getting to know people a little better through these :) Jessy- don't hate me if I don't join in, I feel like I did a couple of 11 things posts in the past and don't know if I can think of more stuff! Thank you so much for the nomination though! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Problem :) Could you link one of your 11 posts tho. I'd love to read one :)

      Delete