Sunday, September 16, 2012

YAY!!....meh

Good Evening (mwahahaha) - LOL Sorry...Yes, it's gunna be one of those posts. lol So, once again I am procrastinating. I am trying to write my English paper and am having writer's block. For some reason it helps me just to tell someone and for some reason typing my ramblings helps too. It's kinda like my brain has to get everything out, and then I can focus. Go figure. Does anyone else have that? You just have to say what you have to say and then you're good? I started doing entries a while ago where I would just open a word doc and then write to my little heart's content. I found that it really helped clear my brain and so it's something that I do on occasion. How lucky for you, you get to read my ramblings. LOL

Ok, another topic. I guess I titled this YAY!!...meh there was a reason behind that, so I'd guess I'd better explain it eh? I want to talk about my weekend. Yesterday was awesome! Andy has been having to work on the weekends and since I can't drive that means I would be stuck at home all weekend....talk about boring. Well, yesterday was the first Saturday that he's had off in a long time so we spent the day together AND outside of the house. We went and had lunch, went to a movie, walked around the mall, had dinner and went home. It was such a simple day, but so much fun! It was good to just spend time with him. We went and saw The Expendables 2, which was great!! I loved that all of the classic action movie guys (aside from Jackie Chan) were in it. There were so many lines from some of their other movies that snuck up on ya and made it hilarious.Totally fun day!!

And then there is today....meh. Andy is not home, I have to write a paper (note: it is almost 8p), I am tired and need to go to bed at a decent hour tonight. There are definitely other things that I would rather be doing, some that I should be doing but am also avoiding, like laundry and dishes. LOL I am being a good girl and not doing the things that I really want to do, like reading and painting my nails (those will have to wait until after I have written my paper). But I am blogging, which is definitely more preferable over writing a paper.

It's funny, I really want to write this paper. I got to pick the topic and it's something that I'm interested in writing about. I'm going to be doing research on dreams and deja vu, how/if they're connected and then comparing it to the scientific explanation for deja vu. That is something that I have always been curious about and have wanted to learn more, but now that I have to write about deja vu, I don't want to. Ugh...I wish I could get over the "I have to do something, so I don't want to" hurdle that seems to cloud everything that I do. Any suggestions?

I wonder if I've written enough to help my writer's block? You are probably tired of listening to me ramble, so I guess I'll go. Now maybe I can write. All of my thoughts are there, but none of them want to go on paper. /sigh.... Any help as to how I can overcome the "I have to do something, so I don't want to" hurdle would be much appreciated. Also, if you have any insight into my topic I would love to "interview"/talk to you about it. :)

Your crazy, rambling, writer's block buddy,
Jessy <3


No comments:

Post a Comment