Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Jamba Juice or Starbucks THAT is the question!?

Dear Jamba Juice & Starbucks,

Why must you always be right next to each other? I went to Jamba Juice this morning simply because I have wanted one for weeks now. However, in the process I had to pass up the wonderful smell of Starbucks that was right next door. I ALMOST changed my mind at the last second and thought about going to Starbucks instead. However, I fought the urge because I know that Jamba Juice is probably better for me or at least more "breakfastey" than just coffee.

I may be regretting my choice now, because I passed up the caffeine. I am not awake and just sent an email that was directed toward my boss and forgot to include her on the email. Fail... Jamba Juice, I really hope hope that your "energy boost" kicks in and wakes me up a little bit. If not, /soup nazi *No customer for YOU!* LOL

Your torn and extremely frustrated customer,
Jessy <3

2 comments:

  1. hahaha :) maybe you could bring some instant coffee and mix it in next time?

    ReplyDelete