Sunday, July 1, 2012

Meh...Scattered Thoughts

You ever had one of those days when you just don't want to do anything?! That has been me lately. Like, I don't even really want to blog, but I feel like I just need to write. So, here is one of my infamous scattered posts, that is about absolutely nothing.

Things that I did today, and random thoughts:

I Skyped with my mom; we played Farkle on Facebook.

I didn't drink all of my coffee and probably should have.

I sorted laundry and put one load in but never got around to switching it over OR putting in another load.

I painted my nails for the 4th of July - their all patriotic and everything. That was fun! However, I think I am coming down off of a nail polish high.

I have a book that I should be reading for my book club but I'm only on chapter 7 and haven't felt like reading today.

I have been listening to Alex Goot on my Spotify channel all day.

I have been on YouTube looking for a karaoke track for one of Alex's songs - Living Addiction.

I tried to make a karaoke track myself with audacity and failed. If anyone knows of an instrumental track of Alex's song Living Addiction, I would really like one.

I am so ready to go to California and spend time with my mom.  I want to spend whole days just laying on the beach.

What else...I didn't eat anything until like 8pm tonight.

I have been home all by myself all day. It's funny, there's just something about being home alone that just makes life seem more boring.

I am now having second thoughts about posting this post so if anyone sees it, it will be a miracle.

Hmmmm, I think that is about it. I still don't feel any better. Writing out my thoughts usually makes me feel better; I guess it doesn't today.

What do you do when you feel "Meh..."?  Does anything make you feel better?

Now I am drawing little hearts...YAY for taking pictures of more hearts for my 101 challenge eh?!

Your bored beyond belief blogger,
Jessy <3

1 comment: