Sunday, July 8, 2012

It's Laundry Day!!!

I am finally going to get caught up on laundry today, well that is the plan anyway. How did I get so behind?!

Other than doing laundry, I am getting SUPER excited for my trip to California later this week. Not only do I get to go to the beach, but more importantly I get to see my mom!!! I haven't seen her since 2009...has it really been that long?! I miss her and I'm so glad that she was able to fly me out to spend some time at the beach with her and Moonius! (her hubby) :)

Okay so now I think I must continue to fold laundry so I can pack!!! I just wanted to make sure that EVERYONE knew that I am excited for my trip!! LOL

Your super excited beach-bound babe,
Jessy <3

PS I can't believe I put "babe" but nothing else seemed to fit. LOL!


PPS This is my "Laundry Day" song. ;)




1 comment:

  1. So excited for your trip! Can't wait to see photos. :)

    And, you can call yourself a babe! ;)

    ReplyDelete