Sunday, May 13, 2012

Eleven!!

Rules
1. Post these rules
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself
3. Answer the questions set for you in their post
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer
5. Tag 11 people
6. Go to their blog and tell them you've tagged them

11 Random Things About Myself

1. I think I am in love with my iPod.
2. My favorite soda is Barq's root beer.
3. I have recently lost 20 lbs!
4. I am currently working on a list of 101 things that I want to accomplish (or at least attempt) in 1001 days. (See my 101 in 1001 blog page)
5. I am so glad that this semester is over!
6. I really want to get into writing more.
7. I just painted my nails yesterday and am already contemplating what design to do next! ;)
8. I really love Adele
9. I have had this post sitting in my "Drafts" for FAR too long!
10. I really love blogging!
11. I am looking forward to my summer 4/10 schedule that starts tomorrow!!! YAY!

1. What's your favorite morning beverage? That would be coffee!

2. Where would you go on vacation right now if everything was paid for and taken care of (including children and work taken care of!) Also, who would you take with you? Or would you go alone? Well that is tough. I guess if everything was paid for I would go to Disney World. BUT, My hubby, mom, dad, brother and his family, The Miller's, The Durfee's, Sarah, and Rachel would have to be paid for and coming too!!!

3. What is something you will never forget? My first kiss, but then who could ever forget that?! ;)

4. What is something that changed you for the better? The college that I went to. Without going to that college, I wouldn't have met my hubby and all of the great things that have followed.

5. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be? I want to learn it all!! But right now, I want to learn to play the guitar. :)

6. What would you do with an extra two hours in the day to yourself? I could say, blog more or a number of other things. But in reality - I'd probably sleep. lol

7. What language would you learn if you could? French, but really the more practical choice would be Spanish...lol

8. What's your favorite kid movie? I love Disney movies!! Right now I am really wanting to watch some of the classics mainly Snow White, and Sleeping Beauty.

9. What brings back memories from your childhood (thing, scent, place, etc)? It's odd but the Fourth of July. I always seem to get sentimental about that time in my life. I have such great memories of the Fourth of July. Sometimes I wish I could go back and re-live those moments.

10. Interesting fact about you? Didn't I already give you 11 of these?! lol Well, here's one. I grew up in Utah and somehow ended up Baptist instead of a Latter-Day Saint. Yes, I was in the minority.

11. Romantic date night in, or out? And, doing what? Night OUT!! I am in too much. lol I love dinner and movie. :) But dinner and mini-golf is fun too! ;)




Questions for YOU


1. What is your favorite Disney movie?
2. How long have you been blogging?
3. Did you ever see yourself living where you are living today?
4. What is your favorite vacation spot?
5. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
6. Who do you miss the most right now?
7. If you could go back in time, what year would you go back to and why?
8. What is your favorite holiday tradition (Could be any holiday)?
9. Is there anything that you would change about your life?
10. Who is your favorite song artist/band?
11. If you could play a role in any movie/TV show, which one would it be and why?


Tags:
Jill - The Geeky Peach
Julie - Love JulieBug
Christina - A Homemaker's Journal
Lucy - Find Your Sparkle
Laura - A Day in the Life of the Railings
Angel - Confessions of a College Angel
Vicki - My Vickilicious Life
Priscilla - Life, Love and Other Drugs
Sarah - Crazy Beautiful Life
Leslie - Polish Art Addiction
Tara - Fabulous But Evil



No comments:

Post a Comment