Saturday, May 26, 2012

101 Challenge - May 2012

Well, I have been really excited about this 101 challenge and I am proud of myself for what I have done in such a short amount of time! Maybe it's just part of the initial excitement! :) I said that I wanted to blog post every month about what I have done, well since May is almost over, I thought I would post one today. (I guess now that I look at the date I still have a work week left eh?! O well...)

Here's what I have done so far:

~ Wrote a letter to a friend
~ Wrote a letter to open once the 1001 days is up
       (I also scheduled a blog post for Feb 4, 2015)
~ Took 2 pictures of hearts
~ Started a Journal
~ Started a "Rainy Day" fund - it's just coins atm lol
~ Joined a Book Club - now I just have to stay active ;)
~  Finished reading 3 of the 7 books that were on my "Currently-Reading"
    bookshelf on my Good reads account
           The Gospel According to Dr. Seuss by James Kemp
           Kiss of Fire by Deborah Cooke
        * The Book Thief * - finished 5/29/12
~ Did Pedicure - Oh look there's one of the hearts ;)








~ Blogged about Dr. Seuss Books
~ Blogged about Joy Boxes
~ Song of the month: Hiding my Heart by Adele (I love her!!)



Since I still have a few more days, I may be adding to this post. For instance, I have to finish my book for my book club, so there may be another book to add soon! ;)

 * Update: Finished - The Book Thief too!! :) * - finished 5/29/12


Until next time
   ~ Jessy <3


No comments:

Post a Comment