Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Blogging Instead of Homework, YAY!!!

Well I have decided that the first draft of my paper is not worth all of stress of cramming. I have one gimme assignment for my class and this paper is going to be it. I need to get some input from my classmates and maybe my teacher too.

My teacher made a point to mention that this paper shouldn't be a narrative and now my brain can't think about anything else. I have this block that says "now don't write in a narrative format...". Maybe helping someone else evaluate their paper tonight will help me decide which direction to take.

Today has been an interesting day. I have felt very scattered. It's almost like my brain is off in a land far, far away...maybe it is!! That explains it all!!! Is it too early for me to already be ready for Spring Break?!

Oh, I just had a thought... I know why today has been weird, it is a leap day!! Wow..the leap day has affected my brain in interesting ways! Mainly I have been forgetting simple things. Things that I shouldn't be forgetting. Needless to say, I've had quite a few "duh" moments. lol Or would those be blonde moments?! LOL Maybe a little bit of both.

Well I have rambled on long enough...and I have to get to class. Wish me luck! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment