Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Holiday Blog Challenge - Day 8





Fabulous Holiday Blog Challenge








Welcome to the Eighth day of 
Amber & Neely's Fabulous Holiday Blog Challenge!! 
 
I will be blogging about one Holiday themed topic everyday for the next 2 weeks!! (11/28 -12/9)
If you want more information, or want to join the fun click HERE for more information.


Today's topic is: Christmas Wish List


oooooo, Christmas Wish List!!!  How many presents am I allowed to have on my wish list?! Why don't I just link my Amazon wish list and you can buy me presents from there k?! No seriously, I do have a few things that I would like to get, but I really am not all that picky. Last year I didn't get what was on my wish list, but my hubby put a lot of thought into what he got me and it is afterall the thought that counts. :) 

 Here are a few things that I would like to have someday 
1. Kindle Fire
2. iPod Touch
3. Cast a Spell by Lulu Guinness - pretty perfume :)
4. Konad Nail Stamps
5. Nail Polish...lots and lots of it! lol I really want a few collections from OPI (mainly Katy Perry's and the Muppet's collections) 

No comments:

Post a Comment