Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Holiday Blog Challenge - Day 3





Fabulous Holiday Blog Challenge









Welcome to the Third day of 
Amber & Neely's Fabulous Holiday Blog Challenge!! 
 
I will be blogging about one Holiday themed topic everyday for the next 2 weeks!! (11/28 -12/9)
If you want more information, or want to join the fun click HERE for more information.


Today's topic is: Holiday decorations/decor


I love the Christmas tree, it is my favorite decoration. My hubby has been putting ours up every year but I am there to help. I help him string the lights - yay for artificial trees that you can spin ;) But my favorite part is hanging all of the ornaments.


This could fall under tradition too, but every year we get each other an ornament. That is a tradition that was passed down from my family - my mom did that for my brother and I when we were little. So every ornament that I hang has some sort of memory attached. I love reliving the memories and it helps make the Holiday that much more fun! :)

1 comment:

  1. Me and my sister have these old like painted ceramic ornaments that have our names on them of a boy in winter clothes (me) and a girl in the same kind of winter clothes (sister) that we have to put on the tree. We also have these stockings my mom made with our names on them. nothing fancy but they are pretty nice for what they are.

    ReplyDelete