Sunday, October 23, 2011

DIY: Eye-Makeup remover

I just thought I would share a DIY eye-makeup remover that you can make at home. Yes, of course, I found the recipe on Pinterest. Have I mentioned how much I love that site?! Anyway, eye-makeup remover. It is 3 ingredients; Baby Oil, Baby Shampoo (tear free) and water.

1 Cup Water
1 1/2 Tbs Baby Shampoo
1/8 tsp Baby Oil

Mix it all up and put it in a bottle. Then just use a little bit on a cotton ball to remove your eye-makeup at the end of the day.

As for what container to put your eye-makeup remover in, I found that it fit perfectly in an old 10 oz Nail Polish Remover bottle. Just be sure that you clean out the bottle really, really good before putting your eye-makeup remover in it. That could be bad... But hey what a good way to save a few bucks and save the environment too. :)

Note: The lady who originally posted this recipe got some flack about using Baby Oil. She said that if you preferred to use something else, you could use Coconut oil or Olive oil too.


No comments:

Post a Comment