Saturday, August 20, 2011

Swagbucks, O how I Love You!!!

Okay so now it is time to talk Swagbucks!!! I know I've mentioned it at least once, but Swagbucks is something that is super exciting to me because it's FREE money!!! As a child I'm sure your parents, in frustration, asked you "What, do you think money grows on trees?!" Well as it turns out, it doesn't grow on trees. But it DOES magically appear when you do a simple online search. And who doesn't do online searches?! So if you do online searches be sure to read this post because it applies to You!!! LOL

Swagbucks is a website that you join for Free. Once you join the site, all you ever have to do to earn free money is use the Swagbucks search engine instead of Google or Yahoo and you will randomly get their currency which is called (go figure) Swagbucks. :) If you use IE (eww) or Firefox :) you can download their toolbar for Free. I like the toolbar because it is easy access to their search engine. Unfortunately the toolbar can't be used with Google Chrome :(

So now that you know what Swagbucks is, you are probably wondering HOW it is Free money right?! Well, once you build up your Swagbuck currency you can turn it in for prizes. The main Swagbucks site has all sorts of free prizes. Everything from gift cards to iPods to game consoles 'n games plus they even have jewelry, clothes, kitchen stuff, movies, and music etc... You name it, they probably have it. I never save up enough to buy any of those items because they are Outrageously priced. Even some of their gift cards are, except one.

The one item that I save up to buy is their $5 Amazon Gift Card. It is 450 Swagbucks, which may sound like a lot but it's not, trust me. I usually get somewhere between $7 - 10 Swagbucks randomly when I use their search engine. And because that is the only search engine I use I can usually get a few of those a day. So 450 is saved up pretty easily. So, I search, I save up and then I purchase the $5 gift card and apply the gift card code to my Amazon account. The money on the Amazon gift cards never expire so I can just save up and then I can use that Free money to buy whatever I want, whenever I want. And usually you buy stuff for less Swagbucks than saving up for the same items and purchasing them on their site.

The first gift card I redeemed was in the middle of June and I just applied my 6th gift card to my Amazon account. That is $30 dollars for Free in just about 2 months!!! Not bad for just searching online eh?!

Now because I am trying to save up as many Swagbuck's as I can, I do search for even common sites that I know the URL for. I do searches for Gmail, Facebook, Youtube, I even search for the Swagbucks site sometimes. Out of all of the common sites I search, I think I get more Swagbuck's just simply searching for Facebook than anything else. Coincidence? Maybe not....LOL

So if you want to get Free money to save up for that one item that you have wanted forever, or if you are saving for Christmas, why not get Free money just for doing online searches?! I highly, highly, Highly recommend this website!!! Swagbucks is Awesome!!!

For those of you who already love Swagbucks, I'll have to share some of my secrets with you sometime soon. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment