Monday, July 16, 2012

Musical Mondays 7/16/12

Musical Mondays



Musical Mondays is a link-up specifically for music. I want to know what you are listening to this week (or what you listened to last week). I encourage you to have some fun with this. Write a blog post about what you are listening to, include my logo or link back to my blog in your post and then include the link to your blog post in the link-up box below. I can't wait to read about what you are listening to!!

Ok so last week was a fun list of questions and songs. This week I'll make it really simple. What did you listen to the most last week?

I was gone to CA most of last week, so I didn't really listen to much. But my latest favorite is a Pandora station. I am in LOVE with the Soundtrack Pandora station. My friend Crystal introduced me to it and I love it now.

I am a singer; my mom says that I have been singing since I could talk. So listening to a Soundtrack Pandora station is fun because they like to play a lot of songs from Disney soundtracks so I can be found singing along to something from Beauty and the Beast to The Little Mermaid. LOL They play a lot of songs from Wicked too. I think I'll hear the whole soundtrack before I see the play...LOL

Your little singer,
Jessy <3

If you want to join in the conversation please link up with me or comment in the comment section below!!






No comments:

Post a Comment