Friday, May 4, 2012

Rebellion...it's not just for teenagers anymore!

Ok so like what is up with getting a cold/flu the first week in May?! Yesterday, Thursday, I woke up with a dry cough, thought it was weird. I went throughout my day and then at like 9pm I start getting the chills. I was so cold that I wore a long-sleeved night shirt, pj pants, fuzzy socks and scarf to bed. LOL!!

When my alarm went off this morning I decided that I didn't want to share the wealth, so I called into work. I am so glad that I did. I have been in bed all day. I've still got my cough, I've had a headache pretty much all day, but the worst part is being achy and weak. No fun, not at all.

The only reason that I can come up with as to why I got sick, is because my body is rebelling. I have been waiting all week to start my new seizure meds and the day that I was going to start them, I get sick. I don't think that is coincidence.So now I must wait until I am better before I start my new meds. Fail.... Plus I have to miss a party tomorrow. :(

I am starting to feel better. So, *raises cough drops* here's to being better by Monday!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you are sick. I hope you start feeling better soon! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete