Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Awwwww I have missed you!!!

I was in a meeting today at work and we were working on a project that could possibly call for a blog. So of course I thought of you, since I did end up showing off my blog. While there, I noticed that my last post was right after Easter on the 9th of April....The 9TH of APRIL?! Really?! Oh I feel so horrible. I really miss blogging. I could tell you that I've been really busy and just haven't gotten around to it. But the honest truth is that I am scared to be at my computer at night when I am all alone, which is almost every night. I know that I shouldn't let my fear overcome me like that, and I am really working on it. But when you live day by day not knowing if you'll have a seizure or not it can really mess with your head if you let it. I have been trying to find peace, and I know that Peace only comes from God. So I've been reading my Bible more. I found a verse right before Easter that has been a good reminder and I have it placed on sticky notes and posted them EVERYWHERE!! Jesus said,

"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. I do not give as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid." John 14:27

He gave this promise and admonition to his disciples just hours before he was dragged away to be crucified. It makes my fears seem so small and insignificant. YAY for finding little promises buried in the Bible! Also other things that relaxing are evening yoga routines and remembering to breathe. Breathing is always a good thing! ;) lol 

So, here is to conquering fear and posting more blog posts!! Since I do miss ya, hopefully I won't stay away for long again. Ü

~ Jessy 



No comments:

Post a Comment