Monday, January 23, 2012

Some of my Favorites...

Today I thought I would share some of my favorite blogs. It has taken some time for me to get into blogging and following blogs. Honestly, I still have a hard time checking blogs unless they come straight to my email. LOL But here are a few of my favorites



Real Men Don't Measure - This is my hubby's blog. He is currently taking culinary classes and plans on starting a Catering business one day.




Grits and Gadgets - My friend Jill's blog. Life has been busy and she hasn't gotten the chance to write lately. But I still love it! :)




Jewely Bug - My friend Julie. I love her blog, she always finds the most fun link ups and it gives me great inspiration for my own blog! :) (Yes I tend to steal...I mean borrow ideas from her. lol)




Chloe's Nails - Chloe's Nails is the first nail polish blog I followed. I found her designs through Pinterest and fell in love.



The PolishAholic -This is one that is very dangerous for me. I have them send updates to my email and I find that I want every single color!! They are having a giveaway right now btw. Click HERE for details.



 Polish Art Addiction - This is other dangerous, yet inspiring, blog. It is also sent to my email and she is amazingly talented!!


So, there are a few of the blogs that I follow. I would love to hear about your blogs. But remember, I need a "Subscribe By Email" option to truly remember to follow your blogs...LOL


Jessy <3

2 comments:

  1. You are TOO sweet. Well, I love YOUR blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blogs!! You're one of my favorites! I tagged you in a fun post :) http://jlrailing.blogspot.com/2012/02/eleven.html

    ReplyDelete