Friday, April 19, 2013

101 Progress - Marpril

Marpril [mahr pruhl
   noun
     1. combination of the months March and April

   Origin: 
      April 2013; Jessyism


I thought that title needed a little description. Anyway... It's time for a 101 in 1001 update. I haven't posted since mid February so here we go! 

~ Learned the harmony for "We Are Young" as sung by the Glee Cast. I can only sing it with the Glee Cast version, but I can sing it nonetheless!
~ Got a Pen-pal!!! YAY!! So I am bad and never sent off my postcards to the ladies in Canada and Spain BUT, I have a new pen-pal who lives in the states! She's a blogger friend who is also doing the 101 Challenge. We both wanted pen-pals so Voila! Pen pals! lol We have both sent and received letters so that makes it completely official!  



~ Since I have a pen-pal that obviously means that I did send a letter, and it was to a new friend! :)
~ I helped Andy start up his new catering business (Officially started on April 1st)
~ I own 100, yes 100, bottles of nail polish! Half way there and it hasn't even been a year yet. Oh, I forsee more than 200 bottles by the time my 1001 days is up.
~ I have 306 pens/pencils for my collection.

Song of the Month:
February: Mood Rings by Relient K
March: Like a Prayer by Madonna I swear that woman followed me around on my shoulder for at least a month!! (btw...that music video is very bizarre)
April: Belle from Beauty and the Beast I have woke up with very random songs stuck in my head this month everything from Pop and CCM to songs from Disney movies.

Jessy <3

P.S. I am still refusing to talk about my weight loss, and my reading goals. You can ask me about my weight loss goal AFTER my hubby's baking class. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment