Wednesday, November 30, 2011

O How Pinteresting!! 11/30/11


google
Pinteresting Wednesdays actually stems from The Vintage Apple blog. The image above links to that blog. Check it out!

Well, I haven't been on Pinterest much but I do have a few pins to share this week.

First of all I forgot to tell you guys that I made something inspired by a Pin last weekend. I made a pretty wreath.
 
Here is the wreath that I found on Pinterest (the tutorial link is under the picture)

Wreath Tutorial

And here is what mine turned out like! :) I had a lot of fun being creative and I really do like making wreaths too!





So, now to my pins. I don't know about you, but I am a sucker for fonts. So I found these two sites that offer FREE fonts for your computer. Check em out! 


12 Font Website 

Font Affair Website
 

Then I found 2 cute Nail polish designs - Of course...and aren't they just so cute?! I wish I had the stuff to do the Christmas trees. I love abstract nail art!!! :)

Ombre Nails

Cute Abstract Christmas Trees






I don't know about you, but I have a hard time with stocking stuffers. So I found 2 websites with Stocking Stuffer ideas!! Perfect for the holidays that are coming up! The one that is specific to men, also has other links to ideas for women too. :)

50 Stocking Stuffers for Men
150 Stocking Stuffer Ideas



Finally let's wrap up with some Wednesday Wisdom. "Be pretty if you can, be witty if you must, but be gracious if it kills you." ~ Elsie De Wolfe




I hope you enjoyed my Pinterest finds for the week! If you have a Pinterest account and would like to follow me you can click HERE to see my profile. If you have a Pinterest account and a blog I encourage you to start your own Pinteresting Wednesday. Just visit The Vintage Apple to get your "Pinteresting" image, and start your own weekly post! I'd love to see your finds too! :)



Disclaimer: Pinterest is very addicting please join at your own risk. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment